Sunday, September 04, 2005

It wasn't supposed to be like this.

I'm so angry about our economy. Not just the hurricane, not just the war. The whole political, bullshit, unbalanced, recession economy. I'm sick as all hell at the DENIAL of it. I'm sick as hell of George W. Bush dodging and ducking and a billion or so people still standing behind him. He looks and acts like a badly handled puppet.

I want to scream at the top of my lungs until I'm out of breath. IT DOESN'T HAVE TO BE LIKE THIS. IT NEVER DID.

Shhhhhhhhhhh....I'm not supposed to talk about it. I'm not supposed to have opinions. I'm not supposed to FEEL it.
I'm supposed to be sympathetic to our causes.

I CAN NOT find the middle ground in any of it. It is personal and it is NOT personal. It is SO not about me or us or ANY of us. It is so fucking about him and them! I dare the man to walk a mile in my shoes. I DARE ANY OF THEM. We are backsliding so badly that I am awaiting the moment of seperation. That second when the middle class is entirely split into rich and poor. Think food stamps. Think food LINES.

Am I crazy? Am I extremist? I sure as hell hope I'm just being pessimistic. We'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home