Sunday, September 04, 2005

Regrets

I'm giving up dreams again. I had the money. I found the drawing table of my dreams. I watched it slide right through my fingers too. There are too many things between it and me. Too many things that must be before silly, selfish wishes can be fulfilled.

Let it go. Again. (THAT brought me to tears. I guess I didn't realize how much hope I had for it this time.)

There are other things I wanted; Plane tickets for my hubby so he could go home for Thanksgiving. A new belt for the truck and maybe a tuneup so I can go see that beautiful nephew of mine.
A phone for the house that won't die in the middle of a conversation with Mom. That 80 gig hard drive Dad and I talked about. A catpost that will allow the cats to climb up and down from the bed without fear of breaking a fragile old ankle. The ability to drive to my friends house and back without fear of an empty tank I can't refill. There are other things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home